Check below for details on available job descriptions and email resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!
Part-Time In-Store Sales Associate (REQUIRED AVAILABILITY MONDAY - FRIDAY 1/2PM - 6:30PM)
(May 2, 2016) Miller Monograms is currently seeking an outgoing, fun, retail-experienced Sales Associate(s) for our store in Greensboro, NC. We are an online and retail business specializing in unique personalization, high-quality merchandise coupled with outstanding customer service.
As a Sales Associate, you will be a critical link in ensuring our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. You will be part of a fun company where your fashion sense and outstanding customer service skills will support our mission and contribute to our overall success.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, developing strong customer relationships, providing product knowledge to our customers, working as part of a team to meet store objectives and sales goals. Expedite merchandise to the selling floor with a key focus on placement, replenishment and merchandising.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers, thrives in a sales environment and has retail/merchandising experience. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we offer and the work we do, then Miller Monograms is the place for you.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise and personalization options
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on orders, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily in-store tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display and cleaning
Sales-orientated when assisting and approaching the customer (MUST NOT BE SHY!)
- Follow protocol and dress code (monograms galore!)
- Must be 18 years of age or older (minimum High School diploma or higher)
- Computer Skills w/ Microsoft Office a must, math and reading skills with legible handwriting
- 1-3 year(s) of retail experience, wholesale and/or branded apparel experience
- Merchandising/retail sales experience is a must.
- Enthusiastic and positive; enjoy meeting and interacting with customers (not afraid to chat it up with customers)
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion retail and/or small business
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the cleanliness, and maintenance of the store
- Driven to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships with customers, peers and management
- Meet and/or exceed daily sales goals and customer service standards
- Positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly learn new procedures and processes in a technologically advanced environment
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, using this knowledge to build sales
- Be present and punctual for all assigned shifts
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities including but not limited to:
-Tagging, hanging and folding merchandise
- Lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Climbing, reaching, pushing/pulling
We are seeking to fill the following hours/days for this position with some flexibility between employees.
Monday - Friday 1/2pm - 6:15pm
15-30 hours per week based on the week. Hourly rate is based on experience for qualified candidates, plus 3% commission on sales during shifts.
To apply, interested parties should email a brief letter of interest with their resume and to email@example.com